Tuesday 29 October 2013

Instagram deletes Maheeda’s account over nude photos

Aha! We’re not the only ones tired of seeing Maheeda‘s nude photos…
Instagram has deleted the pop singer’s account, apparently because she’s been violating the social network’s policy by posting semi-nude and nude photos. The account was deleted today Monday, October 28, 2013 after the singer posted stark nude photos showing her lower abdomen close to her genitals.
Maheeda doesn’t seem too fazed about her account getting terminated. She made a quick Twitter rant hours ago revealing that she was well aware of the network’s policy but is glad her nude pictures are stuck in our heads.
‘Good morninggggggg! Work up with a good news Instagram account terminated, I dey worry sha ! I worry Instagram shaaaaa!! Hahahaha baddest!B4 opening my Instagram , I saw their policy no nude no semi nude , I said ok, I started Ghen  Ghen!! I used it well trust me! No regrets ! There’s one thing 4sure , thanks to my old Instagram account, my picture is in the hard dicks of men and women’s head, delete that! Haha!‘, she wrote on Twitter.
Her royal raunchiness has however opened a new account and begun posting semi-nude photos once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment