Sunday 21 February 2016

Coco Austin and Ice T’s Daughter Chanel Makes Her TV Debut on ‘Dr. Oz



Nicole “Coco” Austin and Ice T’s daughter, Chanel, just made her television debut on Dr. Oz.

Coco, 36, made her first TV appearance since giving birth to Chanel, 2 months, on Friday, February 19. The new mom showed off her adorable bundle of joy, and even got emotional while talking about her.

“I have a baby!” the Ice Loves Cocostar exclaimed. “I love her. It makes me cry when I see her ‘cause I made this little girl, ‘cause they said I couldn’t and I did! Screw the haters.”
Before she found out she was pregnant, Coco struggled with her health and high blood pressure for decades.

“I actually had high blood pressure since [I was] 6 years old,” she explained. “No one knew about it until when I hit 30. I’m 36 now.”

The new mom carried Chanel to full term, and gave birth in November 2015. Her husband, Ice T, has two adult children from previous relationships.


No comments:

Post a Comment