Thursday 28 January 2016

KANYE TO WIZ YOU LET A STRIPPER TRAP YOU ... AND HER NAME'S AMBER


Kanye West has just gone on the attack against Wiz Khalifa, trashing his ex-girlfriend, Amber Rose, by scoffing at Wiz, for getting "trapped" by a "stripper."

The blow-up followed Kanye's decision to change the name of his album from "Swish" to "Waves." Wiz fired back that "Waves" is a hip-hop term for another rapper's style ... Max B, who's currently in prison.

Wiz felt Kanye was jacking Max B's style without giving him credit.

That's all it took ... Kanye went off in classic Kanye mode:

-- "First of all, you stole your whole s*** from Cudi."

-- "Your first single was corny as f***."

-- "You let a stripper trap you"

-- "I know you mad every time you look at your child that this girl got you for 18 years."

-- "I am your OG and I will be respected as such."

-- "Don't ever in your f****** life speak sideways about a n***a that's fighting for us. I do this for all of us."

-- "I showed you respect as a man when I met you. You wouldn't have a child if it wasn't for me."

-- "Don't even hint at mentioning me my family or my wife I am your OG"

-- "Thank you for the extra promotion #WAVES available February 11th"

It goes on and on.

What's interesting ... as we reported, theKardashians are livid at Blac Chyna for allegedly luring Rob into her clutches. Amber is Chyna's best friend who, by the way, is getting close to Scott Disick.

No comments:

Post a Comment